Cinematic Preview: https://youtu.be/F1p-mTpETU8
This product includes the full Unreal Engine 4 project file of my Environment Project: Manila Map. This project features a fully assembled environment map and a stylized design that is heavily inspired by OW.
This product was initially released for learning purposes, but you can also use the assets in your personal projects or in any commercial projects, just be sure to check the different licenses type according to your purpose.
- Main Scene with full lighting set-up ( Baked lighting )
- All Substance Painter Source Files (19 .spp)
- 117 Assets (Features only exterior assets and structures, no interior assets )
- Requires Unreal Engine 4 ( Version 4.22.3 or higher )
- PBR based materials ( All materials are created in Substance Painter )
- Most of the assets are using a Tileable and a Trimsheet material. Only some are painted uniquely.
- Texture Sizes: 2024x2024, 1024x1024, 512x512
- Fbx and textures can be exported from the Unreal Editor
- No LODs except for the foliages
- Collisions are auto generated
- Platforms Tested: Windows
- No special blueprint and procedural system used in the environment production.
- The assets in this environment are not fully modular, especially the ground/flooring assets.
For any concerns please contact me via email: Joshua12g@gmail.com